Motorbike Repairs

This was supposedly printed in a Florida newspaper.  It tells the story of a man, his motorcycle, an exploding toilet, and the need for good medical insurance.

A man was working on his motorcycle on his patio and his wife was in the kitchen. The man was racing the engine on the motorcycle when it accidentally slipped into gear. The man, still holding onto the handlebars, was dragged through the glass patio doors and along with the motorcycle dumped onto the floor inside the house. The wife, hearing the crash, ran into the dining room and found her husband lying on the floor, cut and bleeding, the motorcycle lying next to him, and the shattered patio door.

The wife ran to the phone and summoned the ambulance. Because they lived on a fairly large hill, the wife went down the several flights of stairs to the street to escort the paramedics to her husband. After the ambulance arrived and transported the man to the hospital, the wife uprighted the motorcycle and pushed it outside.

Seeing that gas was spilled on the floor, the wife got some paper towels, blotted up the gasoline, and threw the towels in the toilet. The man was treated and released to come home. Upon arriving home, he looked at the shattered patio door and the damage done to his motorcycle. He became despondent, went to the bathroom, sat down on the toilet and smoked a cigarette. After finishing the cigarette, he flipped it between his legs into the toilet bowl while seated. The wife, who was in the kitchen, heard the loud explosion and her husband screaming. She ran into the bathroom and found her husband lying on the floor. His trousers had been blown away and he was suffering burns on the buttocks, the back of his legs, and his groin.

The wife again ran to the phone to call the ambulance. The very same paramedic crew was dispatched and the wife met them at the street. The paramedics loaded the husband onto the stretcher and began carrying him to the street.

While they were going down the stairs to the street accompanied by the wife, one of the paramedics asked the wife how the husband had burned himself. She told them and the paramedics started laughing so hard, one of them slipped and tipped the stretcher, dumping the husband out. He fell down the remaining stairs and broke his arm.

And you think you were having a bad day…

Categories: Humour

Tags: , ,

16 replies

  1. A f..king bad day… sorry for the guy… but I’m laughing my head off 🙂


  2. I could not stop laughing even now while typing this comment, i am laughing out loud so hard, i had to correct many errors that i typed.


  3. I can’t think of anything that beats that. Thanks for posting.


  4. Thank you, that was just what I needed to read today 🙂 🙂


  5. hahahahahahahahaha, I saw something similar in 1000 ways to die, but by far yours is really funny!!! Well, the thing is that gasoline needs to be disposed differently. The cigarrete part is horrible! And the arm just make lol!!!


  6. A link to the newspaper article would have been great for this! A truly bad day for a poor bloke, yet I can’t see how his pants caught fire?


  7. This is a good one. LOL 🙂


  8. The fact that it is totally explainable and a clear, concise chain of events illustrates something, I don’t feel like searching my brain to elaborate on BUT I guess he knows, that bad stuff can happen to you. And that’s a pretty important lesson.


Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in: Logo

You are commenting using your account. Log Out /  Change )

Google photo

You are commenting using your Google account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.

%d bloggers like this: