The following is a translation from Chinese media:
China has completed military deployment for its war with Japan. All its deployments of troops for the war have been carried out in the name of military drills to fool the enemy. China is now waiting for the opportune timing for the war.
It begun to register its citizens in Japan on November 8, 2013 and is now fully prepared for emergency withdrawal of them.
For full deployment, first it carried out a military drill to deploy many advanced fighter jets and bombers in areas near Xiamen, Fujian and has in addition conducted intensive training for long-distance military attack from there;
Second, it has replaced the weapons in its warships with advanced ones and filled them with ammunition. Now, all the warships are fully loaded.
Third, it carried out a military drill not long ago in the Yellow and Bohai Seas in order to deploy its navy there.
All its deployments of troops for the war have been carried out in the name of military drills to fool the enemy. China is now waiting for the opportune timing for the war. That is why the instruction given to the troops: “fight if it is appropriate to fight” can now be interpreted as “fight at the opportune time.”Source: qianzhan.com “Chinese Ministry of Foreign Affairs confirms it is ready to withdraw citizens in Japan: Related military deployment completed” (summary by Chan Kai Yee based on the report in Chinese)
- China gives order to commence war with Japan ‘if it is appropriate to fight’ (chinadailymail.com)
- Japan says puzzled by new China WWII national days (chinadailymail.com)
- Chinese troops to seize Zhongye Island back from the Philippines in 2014 (chinadailymail.com)
- Chinese naval vessel tries to force U.S. warship to stop in international waters (chinadailymail.com)
- Japan to boost military amid row with China (thehimalayantimes.com)
- China threatens war in East and South China Seas (cofda.wordpress.com)
- Japan shrugs off China’s objections to joint exercise with US (wantchinatimes.com)
- Japan, China Territorial Tensions Rising Over Unmanned Drones (voanews.com)
- China Watching India-Japan Relations – Analysis (eurasiareview.com)
- Japan scrambles fighters after China flights: Media (straitstimes.com)
Categories: Defence & Aerospace