EDITORIAL – China and the West want China and the West to know that they are in a prelude to war. Here are a few reasons why from recently…
..Orwell’s pigs and people meet again.
…a lot of non-descript BS from China, compounded with conflicting interests in supporting Russia
…Taiwan’s president is willing to play dangerous political games by using such little discretion with terminology regarding China, especially with 90% of Taiwan plus US policy against him. Right or wrong, such high-risk behavior indicates a prelude to war of some kind.
China’s reason: “ to guard against “splittist factions” making moves to interfere with the peace development across the Taiwan Strait.”…indicating a China policy that conquering Taiwan is the only way to have “peace”.
New nukes able to target US forces in the West Pacific. Lots of “fighting words” from experts.
In response to John Mearsheimer’s article titled “Say Goodbye to Taiwan”
Article above is in response to
…testing and asserting boundary questions continuously. Routine exercise, now in headlines.
China is angry and this is making China very undignified
…Conflict in S China Sea mentioned later in article
…The text book historical war starter-excuseSource: Pacific Daily Times
- Analysis: Taiwan President Ma May have Sold US Military Tech (chinadailymail.com)
- Taiwan could resist a Chinese invasion for just one month. (chinadailymail.com)
- U.S. – China Security Perceptions Survey; a prelude to the Great War of 2014? (chinadailymail.com)
- China: What would it take? (chinadailymail.com)
- Mass protests in Taiwan explode into Executive Parliament: Has “Asian Spring” begun? (chinadailymail.com)
- The Prelude to Dictatorship in Taiwan (ireport.cnn.com)
- China sees democracy gone wild in Taiwan (koreaherald.com)
- Endangered Taiwan (ireport.cnn.com)
- Taiwan’s reunification with China inevitable, says US scholar (wantchinatimes.com)
- Taiwanese Protesters Clash With Police Over China Trade Pact (valuewalk.com)
Categories: Prelude to Conflict