China and the West want China and the West to know that they are in a prelude to war. Here are a few reasons why from recently…
…Sideways way of saying the US will allow the DPP to defeat the KMT in the next election.
…Anti-China protests in Vietnam leads to unintended attacks on Taiwanese factories—Vietnamese can’t distinguish between Taiwanese and Chinese companies.
…after decades, US calls in taxes against Ma, President of US ally Taiwan, “coincidentally” just after Ma rams trade agreement with China after secret talks with China
…of all times.
…Taiwan’s friend and trading partner, Vietnam, has protesters who are so angry at China that some mistake Taiwanese factories for Chinese factories and the protestors destroy the Taiwanese factories.
…With Vietnam in Taiwan’s debt, their friendship will grow strong. Taiwanese are not evacuating…
…but China is evacuating. The dirty secret of Asian trade is that China labor is rising and Chinese factories depend on outsourcing to Vietnam. With China’s neighbors becoming more and more angry with the regional giant—however unjust unfair and unjust China claims this is—Beijing angered one of their key economic sources. “Made in Vietnam” will now fund Vietnam and Taiwan—but China, not so much.
…Sunflower Movement leaders, Lin Fei-fan (林飛帆) and Chen Wei-ting (陳為廷), start a new social issues movement, focusing on free trade and accountability to their giving empty promises. This is not what China wanted in Taiwan.
…Change in India is one more factor for China to consider.Source: Pacific Daily Times
- Large number of Chinese troops seen heading for China-Vietnam border (chinadailymail.com)
- Vietnam mobs set fire to foreign factories in anti-China protest (chinadailymail.com)
- Philippines says China appears to be building airstrip on disputed reef (chinadailymail.com)
- Beijing Evacuates Chinese from Vietnam (voanews.com)
- Vietnam riots force 3,000 Chinese to flee (newsinfo.inquirer.net)
- Chinese Flee Vietnam After Unrest over Sea Dispute (nbcnews.com)
- More Than 3,000 Chinese Evacuated From Vietnam After Violence (marinelink.com)
- 3,000 Chinese nationals evacuated from Vietnam after violence (dnaindia.com)
- More than 3000 Chinese evacuated from Vietnam after violence: Xinhua – Reuters (reuters.com)
- Over 3000 Chinese Evacuated (By Boat & Plane) As Vietnam’s Anti-China Riots Escalate; Taiwan Also On “High Alert” (blacklistednews.com)
Categories: Prelude to Conflict