More “Pacific Mussolini;” China finally makes the first move by appealing to the UN. No one can say there isn’t a Pacific problem any more, and most of the world will blame China.
…More on the increasing power grabs and corruption in Taiwan.
…English comments on a Nazi-like Police show in Taiwan
…More in Taiwan are comparing the Taiwan police to Nazi police.
…More anti-China punditry
…Rumors, fears, and clarifications: Taiwan is discussing the military’s role with the police. More evidence of a rising Mussolini in the Pacific.
…Analysis of several decades through last week concerning China and Pacific conflict
…No outcome would be in China’s favor, even if the International community sides with China, the US would say the UN is irrelevant like Bush did in 2003.Source: Pacific Daily Times
- Prelude to Conflict: Asia, June 9 (pacificdailytimes.com)
- Hong Kong Legislative Council Stormed (pacificdailytimes.com)
- Wake Up, Washington: All’s Not Well in Taiwan (thediplomat.com)
- Asia’s Greatest Fear: A U.S.-China War (nationalinterest.org)
- VIDEO: China buyers flock to Taiwan’s Computex (bbc.co.uk)
- Taipei’s strong message to Beijing: China has no place in making decisions affecting Taiwan (chinadailymail.com)
- U.S. – China Security Perceptions Survey; a prelude to the Great War of 2014? (chinadailymail.com)
- China says it does not want war with Vietnam; that really means that they will start one (chinadailymail.com)
- Chinese military growing in size and reach, Pentagon report shows (washingtontimes.com)
- Huge protest in Macau echoes Taiwan’s Sunflower activism (chinapost.com.tw)
Categories: Prelude to Conflict