The week of deliberation, choices, and ring around the rosy.
Someone sets an unpopular policy, someone else finds a way around.
World leaders came together.
Rhetoric repeats, “China can grow; China must learn.”
Hong Kong’s Umbrella Movement continues to wane as the world continues to react from all that Asian students have taught the world over the last 8 months.
Hong KongPacific Daily Times
- HK protesters denied Beijing flight (thepuffington.com)
- VIDEO: HK students denied Beijing flight (bbc.co.uk)
- HK protesters stage democracy march (bbc.co.uk)
- One Country, One Market? Making Money From Shanghai-Hong Kong Stock Connect (forbes.com)
- HK-Shanghai Stock Connect To Launch ‘As Soon As Possible’ (hongkongtaxfree.wordpress.com)
- China Sets Up Maritime Arbitration Centre in Hong Kong (worldmaritimenews.com)
- China punishes HK lawmaker for criticising leader (nation.com.pk)
- Hong Kong’s “Occupy Central” is corrupt to the core: dirty money, dirtier leaders (sott.net)
- China rejects UN call for political rights in Hong Kong (chinadailymail.com)
- Protests in Hong Kong caused by China failing to honour its promises (chinadailymail.com)
Categories: Prelude to Conflict