Taiwan and China are reportedly taking the turn to provoke God. Beijing is turning from Israel and Taiwan will no longer “discriminate” against adultery.
Recent history knows that countries that change their policy on Israel get “bad luck”, but fully legalising adultery has yet to be tested. Israel and Islam are ever more on the Asian radar in news and politics.
The highly popular mayor of Tainan in Taiwan has determined to remove statues of Chiang Kai-shek in the shadow of the recent 228 massacre memorial, when Taiwanese refused to welcome the KMT-Nationalists in their flight from the Communists, thus preparing the way for decades of martial law. Chiang Kai-shek and his KMT-Nationalist political party are seen as tyrants by more and more Taiwanese.
The West shakes its head more and more over the region, whether moving Microsoft jobs to Vietnam, climate, dealings with the neighbours, or Hong Kong promises—which the Crown, all of a sudden, thinks weren’t kept so well as was claimed a few months ago. A British academic blog considering China as being anti-Israel could be a Western diplomacy coup de gras.
…on the environment
Source: Pacific Daily Times
- Chinese students were kicked out of Harvard’s model UN after flipping out when Taiwan was called a country (uk.businessinsider.com)
- What China Specialists Just Don’t Get About Taiwan (thenanfang.com)
- Prelude to Conflict: Asia, February 23 | Symphony (chinadailymail.com)
- Prelude to Conflict: Asia, February 2 (chinadailymail.com)
- Taiwan resolves to resist China’s embrace; says no to unification (chinadailymail.com)
- Protests in Hong Kong caused by China failing to honour its promises (chinadailymail.com)
- Prelude to Conflict: Asia, February 9 (symphony.pacificdailytimes.com)
- Chinese students kicked out of Harvard’s model UN after flipping out when Taiwan was called a countr (thehelper.net)
Categories: Prelude to Conflict