China News is a free service, allowing writers to write about China and promote their own websites at the same time.
- Contributions will be attributed to the contributor, and the contributor’s profile will display at the bottom of the article.
- Once published, articles become the property of China Daily Mail.
- Only full length articles will be published, whether original or reposted.
- Reblogs, stand alone links or teasers will not be published.
- Reposted articles must be from a reputable source, and have a link back to the original article.
- Contributors are encouraged to insert appropriate links and references to their own sites or articles.
- China Daily Mail may add tags, pictures and links to related articles that are suitable to the article being published.
- China Daily Mail may edit for spelling, grammar and inappropriate content, but will try not to change the context of the article.
- China Daily Mail accepts no liability for the individual views of it’s contributors.
- China Daily Mail do not charge for the service.
- China Daily Mail do not pay for contributions.
- Administrator (Craig Hill): An administrator can edit and delete posts/pages, comments, settings, theme choice, import, users and everything else on the site. Only one administrator is recommended by WordPress. The Administrator reserves the right to edit or delete any contributions before or after publication.
- Editor: An editor can view, edit, publish, and delete any posts/pages, moderate comments, manage categories, manage tags, manage links and upload files/images.
- Author: An author can edit, publish and delete their posts, as well as upload files/images.
- Contributor: A contributor can edit their posts but cannot publish them. When a contributor creates a post, it will need to be submitted to an administrator for review. Once a contributor’s post is approved by an administrator and published, however, it may no longer be edited by the contributor. A contributor does not have the ability to upload files/images.
- Follower: Followers have signed up to receive updates each time new content is published. They can comment on, rate and “Like” posts, pages and comments. They do not have any editing privileges.
All contributors are encouraged to post a profile about themselves, but this is completely optional. Send an email if you would like to know about this.